Creating a smart form to capture, qualify and engage with leads is very simple. Once you’ve planned what to ask, building your form will only take a few minutes.
When you go to your form builder, there are two types of building blocks, or interactions, that you can drag into your builder:
- Form questions allow you to find out more about your website visitors. For example, you could ask qualifying questions about their team size, financial needs, or personal goals.
- Form actions allow you to connect website visitors with your team. For example, you could invite qualified leads to schedule a meeting with your team. You can also use actions to send internal email alerts or update your CRM.
In this article we will help you understand what form questions are and why to use them.
What form questions are available in FormOnce?
You can add the following type of questions to your form:
- Text questions
- Single select questions
Single select lets you ask a question and suggest possible responses. The customer can only select one response. You can change the style in which the responses are presented to either quick options or list options. For example:
Email requires your lead to enter a valid email address. If they enter an invalid email format, an error message will appear. You can also use conditional routing to reject emails with particular domains, eg. @gmail.com or @hotmail.com.
Phone requires your lead to enter their phone number. The form will provide a list of international dialing codes to choose from. If the lead enters an invalid phone number format, it will show an error message.
If you'd like to see FormOnce in action, why not check out our range of ready-to-go form templates?
Why should you use form questions?
By asking smart form questions, you’re creating a form that is fun, engaging, and personalized for your visitors. Using smart forms is not only beneficial to your visitors. Instead of asking all website visitors the same generic questions, you can fine tune the information that you capture. This way you can also capture more quality leads.
Want to learn more about lead qualification? Check out our blog article on adding lead qualification to your website with FormOnce.
How do I get started with FormOnce?
If you're an existing OnceHub user, you don't need to pay extra to start using FormOnce! Your existing user licenses for live chat, instant meetings, or scheduled meetings will work across all our products. Why not get started with one of our ready-to-go templates?
Related topics from Featured
- Resolving Urgent Requests Through Healthcare Appointment Scheduling
- Global Nomads: Balancing Work, Life and Meetings Across Time Zones
- Boosting Productivity with Different Types of Business Meetings Using OnceHub
- Automating Meeting Rescheduling with OnceHub
- Team Based Scheduling Scenarios for Financial Advisors - Resource Pools and How to Use Them